JAMB Subject Combination for Accounting Technology | The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Subject Requirements for Accounting Technology
Do you want to gain admission into any of the Nigerian institutions to study Accounting Technology? And also looking for the subject combination of the program?
Below is the Accounting Technology O’Level, Direct Entry, UTME subjects combination and requirements for JAMB Examination.
JAMB Subject Combination for Accounting Technology
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) requires candidates seeking admission into Accounting Technology programs to take the following four subjects in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME):
- English Language (Compulsory for all courses)
- Any other Social Science subject
Note that some schools may require additional subjects, and it is advisable to check the specific requirements of the institutions you are interested in before registering for the UTME.
Below are the List of Schools Offering Accounting Technology.
- List of Federal Universities Offering Accounting Technology
- List of State Universities Offering Accounting Technology
- List of Private Universities Offering Accounting Technology
- List of Federal Polytechnics Offering Accounting Technology
- List of State Polytechnics Offering Accounting Technology
- List of Private Polytechnics Offering Accounting Technology
We wish you all good luck and hope you have fun in School Campus. You can also get all the Latest School News, Examination Past Questions and Scholarships here on the blog to help ease stress on campus.
If you have questions concerning JAMB Subject Combination for Accounting Technology, kindly let us know via the comment section. Also, help share this information to your friends on all Social Media platforms using the share buttons below.