List of Private Universities Offering Accounting/Accountancy/Finance in Nigeria
Accounting is one of the most competitive Social Science courses to study in Nigeria, but only few Private Universities in Nigeria can offer the program. This is because of the minimum requirements set by the National University Council (NUC) for this course.
Only Universities able to meet up with the minimum requirements, can accept students through JAMB or any other acceptable admission process to study Accounting in Nigeria.
Here is a list of Private Universities in Nigeria that offer Accounting, which you can click through.
List of Private Universities Offering Accounting in Nigeria
- Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo
- Bowen University, Iwo
- Covenant University, Ota
- Crawford University, Igbesa
- Caleb University, Imota
- Madonna University, Okija
- Pan-Atlantic University, Lagos
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji
- Redeemer’s University, Ede
- Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo
- Baze University, Abuja
- Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin
- Landmark University, Omu-Aran
- Novena University, Ogume
- Salem University, Lokoja
- Tansian University, Umunya
- Veritas University, Abuja
- Wesley University of Science and Technology, Ondo
- Western Delta University, Oghara
- Chrisland University, Abeokuta
These Universities offer undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Accountancy, and some of them also offer professional courses in Accounting such as ACCA and ICAN.
Please note that this list may not be exhaustive and is subject to change.
We wish you all good luck and hope you have fun in School Campus. You can also get all the Latest School News, Examination Past Questions and Scholarships here on the blog to help ease stress on campus.
If you have questions concerning List of Private Universities Offering Accounting in Nigeria, kindly let us know via the comment section. Also, help share this information to your friends on all Social Media platforms using the share buttons below.