List of State Universities Offering Accounting/Accountancy/Finance in Nigeria
Accounting is one of the most competitive Social Science courses to study in Nigeria, but only few State Universities in Nigeria can offer the program. This is because of the minimum requirements set by the National University Council (NUC) for this course.
Only Universities able to meet up with the minimum requirements, can accept students through JAMB or any other acceptable admission process to study Accounting in Nigeria.
Here is a list of State Universities in Nigeria that offer Accounting, which you can click through.
List of State Universities Offering Accounting in Nigeria
- Abia State University, Uturu
- Adamawa State University, Mubi
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko
- Akwa Ibom State University, Uyo
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
- Bauchi State University, Gadau
- Benue State University, Makurdi
- Cross River State University of Technology, Calabar
- Delta State University, Abraka
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
- Ekiti State University, Ado Ekiti
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu
- Gombe State University, Gombe
- Imo State University, Owerri
- Kaduna State University, Kaduna
- Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero
- Kogi State University, Anyigba
- Kwara State University, Malete
- Lagos State University, Ojo
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi
- Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye
- Ondo State University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa
- Osun State University, Osogbo
- Plateau State University, Bokkos
- Rivers State University, Port Harcourt
- Sokoto State University, Sokoto
- Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu Ode
- Taraba State University, Jalingo
- Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, Katsina
- Yobe State University, Damaturu
- Zamfara State University, Talata Mafara.
These Universities offer undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Accountancy, and some of them also offer professional courses in Accounting such as ACCA and ICAN.
Please note that this list may not be exhaustive and is subject to change.
We wish you all good luck and hope you have fun in School Campus. You can also get all the Latest School News, Examination Past Questions and Scholarships here on the blog to help ease stress on campus.
If you have questions concerning List of State Universities Offering Accounting in Nigeria, kindly let us know via the comment section. Also, help share this information to your friends on all Social Media platforms using the share buttons below.