The List of Nigerian Law School Campuses, Location and Portal.
The Nigerian Law School is the only institution that can confer a Law degree in Nigeria. Established in 1962, it has since grown to become one of the most prestigious institutions of legal education in Africa. The Nigerian Law School has several campuses spread across the country.
In this article, we will provide you with a list of the thirteen (13) Nigerian Law School campuses and their portals.
List of Nigerian Law School Campuses
- Abuja Campus: Bwari, Abuja. Portal: https://abuja.lawschool.gov.ng/
- Lagos Campus: Victoria Island, Lagos. Portal: https://www.lawschoollagos.org/
- Enugu Campus: Agbani, Enugu State. Portal: https://enugu.lawschool.gov.ng/
- Yola Campus: Karewa Extension, Yola, Adamawa State. Portal: https://yola.lawschool.gov.ng/
- Kano Campus: Bagauda, Kano State. Portal: https://kano.lawschool.gov.ng/
- Jos Campus: Rayfield, Jos, Plateau State. Portal: https://jos.lawschool.gov.ng/
- Kabba Campus: Kabba, Kogi State. Portal: https://kabba.lawschool.gov.ng/
- Argungu Campus: Argungu, Kebbi State. Portal: https://argungu.lawschool.gov.ng/
- Port Harcourt Campus: Rumueme, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Portal: https://portharcourt.lawschool.gov.ng/
- Maiduguri Campus: Bama Road, Maiduguri, Borno State. Portal: https://maiduguri.lawschool.gov.ng/
- Orogun Campus: Orogun, Delta State. Portal: https://orogun.lawschool.gov.ng/
- Ilawe Campus: Ilawe-Ekiti, Ekiti State. Portal: https://ilawe.lawschool.gov.ng/
- Okija Campus: Okija, Anambra State. Portal: https://okija.lawschool.gov.ng/
Note: Nigerian Law School recently launched a new portal that serves as a centralized platform for all its campuses https://www.nigerianlawschool.edu.ng/. Nigerian Law School, Bwari, P.M.B 170, Garki, Abuja. E-mail: email@example.com
This portal contains information on admissions, course registration, examinations, results, and other relevant information about the Nigerian Law School.
Which Nigeria law school campus is the best in Nigeria?
The Nigeria law school Abuja Campus is the headquarter and also considered as the best Law School Campus in Nigeria. It was relocated to the town of Bwari in 1997 from Lagos.
Can International Students apply for Nigeria Law School?
To be admitted into the school as an international student, you must have a Degree in Law or a Mixed Degree in Law of a University in a Common-Law Country. The course of study (Law) must be approved by the Council of Legal Education.
We wish you all good luck and hope you have fun in School Campus. You can also get all the Latest School News, Examination Past Questions and Scholarships here on the blog to help ease your undergraduate life on campus.
If you have questions concerning List Of Nigerian Law School Campuses, kindly let us know via the comment section. Also, help share this information to your friends on all Social Media platforms using the share buttons below.