Scholarship Form 2023/2024 of The Jim Ovia Foundation for Nigerian Undergraduate Students.
All you need to know about the Program, How to apply, Eligibility and Requirements.
You’ve most likely heard of Jim Ovia.
If you haven’t, he is a Nigerian billionaire businessman and the founder of Zenith Bank, one of the country’s largest commercial banks.
He is a Delta state native.
He is also a philanthropist, with his foundation awarding hundreds of scholarships to Nigerian undergraduates from all around the country.
In this article, I’ll discuss the Jim Ovia Foundation Scholarship, including how to apply, the qualifying requirements, the paperwork involved, and the deadline.
Scholarship Program of Jim Ovia Foundation
In 1998, the Jim Ovia Scholars program was established. Mr. Jim Ovia has fully supported it in order to provide financial assistance to deserving Nigerian students.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JIM OVIA FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP 2023/2024
- Applicant must be an African resident.
- Applicants must show financial hardship.
- Applicants must have a solid academic record and a desire to achieve great things.
- Applicants must possess the fundamentals of personal academic capacity, leadership ability, and a willingness to enhance the lives of others in society.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP FROM THE JIM OVIA FOUNDATION
- Click on this link
- Type in your full name and email address.
- Choose your birthdate
- Select the CAPTCHA option.
- Make a new account.
- Double-check your email address
- Make a new password.
- Attach your passport
- Select ‘Save’.
- Go to the “SCHOLARSHIP ACCOUNT” page.
- Select ‘APPLY NOW’.
Best 21 Scholarships for Nigerian Students in 2023
THE JIM OVIA FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS
- valid government identification card (e.g. foreign passport, voter’s card, national identification card, or driver’s license)
- An actual (non-photoshopped) letter from your department head stating the following:
- Name in full
- Course Title
- Matriculation Number
- Department of Study
**Provisional admission letters must be provided to the institution of study by newly matriculated students who have not yet received a matriculation number or school ID.
- Secondary school diploma (original) (WAEC or NECO).
- authentic certificate of jamb results
- acceptable identification cards for your host institution (college/university).
- Your passport photograph.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
The application will be open from September 15th through November 15th, 2023. Please keep in mind that no applications will be accepted after the firm’s deadline.
- There are no fees associated with submitting an application. In addition, your application will not be considered until you have supplied all essential documents.
- A certificate of origin or a birth certificate will not be recognised as an acceptable form of identification.
Minors under the age of 18 who are unable to apply for a government ID will be the lone exemption. A birth certificate will be accepted in place of government identification for such Nigerians.
- Please be patient as application processing can take up to 12 weeks; do not email or phone customer care for updates.
- Applicants can check their status by logging into their MUSTE account online.
- Applicants that submit fraudulent or false documents will be blacklisted and will not be eligible to apply for future awards.
- Applicants will receive an email notification. Add [email protected] as well as [email protected] to your safe senders list.
- Applicants should gather all relevant documentation before beginning the application process.
We wish you all good luck and hope you have fun in School Campus. You can also get all the Latest School News, Examination Past Questions and other Scholarships here on the blog to help ease your undergraduate life on campus.
If you have questions concerning Scholarship Form 2023/2024 of The JIM OVIA FOUNDATION for Nigerian Undergraduate Students, kindly let us know via the comment section. Also, help share this information to your friends on all Social Media platforms using the share buttons below.