University of Jos (UNIJOS) Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 is Out Online Now!
Check How to Apply, The Cut-Off Mark, Eligibility, Requirements, Venue and Date here.
UNIJOS Post Utme Form 2022
School Campus Blog is pleased to inform all UNIJOS undergraduate program hopefuls that the University of JOS (UNIJOS) has just released the long awaited Post UTME screening form for her 2022/2023 academic session.
The UNIJOS Post UTME form for 2022/2023 is out and now available online via their portal www.unijos.edu.ng.
All candidates who chose University of Jos as their 1st choice in their just concluded JAMB and have also made the cut-off mark of 180 and above are eligible to go ahead and buy the application form.
So on this article, we will give you every information that you need to know about UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form and how to apply successfully.
To know how to apply for the UNIJOS screening form, you are expected to read this simple guide carefully to the end.
UNIJOS Post UTME Cut-Off Mark 2022/2023
The School Management of University of Jos (UNIJOS) has announced their cut off mark or point for the 2022/2023 Academic Session. The minimum Cut off mark for UNIJOS Post UTME is 180.
Requirements & Eligibility for UNIJOS Post UTME
As earlier mentioned, candidates who are eligible to apply for the application form are those who made the University of Jos their 1st Choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), who also scored a minimum of 180 and above in their current UTME result and have met all the University’s admission criteria.
UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form Price 2022
The UNIJOS Post Utme Form is 2,000 Naira Only for all eligible candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise. Please note, the 2,000 Naira is a non-refundable fee paid into the University Portal.
UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Date 2022/2023
The Screening Date schedule for the UNIJOS Post UTME upon registration, will be sent to all candidates through the emails and phone numbers they provided. Hence, you are advised to provide a valid email address and phone number when registering.
Steps to Apply for UNIJOS Post Utme Form
How to Apply for UNIJOS Post UTME 2022
- Go to University of Jos Portal https://portal.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on Programme
- Select between UTME or Direct Entry screening
- Enter your JAMB registration number
- Click ‘Get Started’
- You will be directed to select and confirm an easy-to-remember password. Thereafter, a confirmation link will be sent to your email address for verification
- Login to your email and click on the confirmation link to verify
- You will be redirected to the login page to continue the screening registration
- On the official portal.unijos.edu.ng, click on ‘Login’
- Enter email and password
- Click on Login
- You will be logged in and taken to your personalized dashboard
- Click on ‘Pay Screening Charge’
- Select the payment method (Internet Banking, Bank Branch, Card) then click proceed
- Enter the details requested and follow the prompt carefully
- Upon successful payment, you will be returned to your dashboard
After payment and submission, you are required to present the originals of the following credentials at the screening centers:
- O’ level results
- JAMB result/acknowledgment slip
- A’ level results, diploma or IJMB(as applicable to you)
- O’level certificate/statement of result(s)
- 2 Passport Photograph
- Indigene letter
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age
UNIJOS Post UTME Closing Date 2022/2023
For those asking “When is UNIJOS Post UTME form closing date 2022?” Registration for the UNIJOS post utme will commence from April, 2022. The closing date for the registration of UNIJOS PUTME 2022 has also been scheduled to be between June 30th to July 31st, 2022.
Venue for UNIJOS Post UTME Screening 2022/2023
The Screening venue for the 2022/2023 academic session would be indicated on candidate’s registration slip. You are advised to come with your registration slip to the screening venue.
Important Things You MUST Note About UNIJOS Post UTME Screening
- Make sure your correct names are on Registration Slip. Inconsistencies in names are not acceptable and may lead to disqualification.
- Be sure to match the same name on your O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents.
- Ensure that you register with your own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers with your NIN linked and email addresses.
- Those awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for the screening provided the result will be made available at resumption.
- Candidates MUST be at least sixteen (16) years of age or above to be eligible for the screening exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets are not permitted in the screening venue.
- All candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB portal as soon possible as those who do not, may not be considered for admission.
- Those who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission, can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to UNIJOS as their First Choice.
- When the Screening Exercise is scheduled, all candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues on time as scheduled or risk disqualification.
- It is an Online Registration, hence, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but are advised to register from any location.
- Parents and Guardians, as well as security agents will not be allowed into the campus on the date scheduled for the screening exercise.
We wish you all good luck and hope you have fun in the School Campus during screening. You can also get all the Latest School News, Examination Past Questions and Scholarships here on the blog to help ease your undergraduate life on campus.
If you have questions concerning UNIJOS Post Utme Screening Form, kindly let us know via the comment section. Also, help share this information on UNIJOS School Campus Page to your friends on all Social Media platforms using the share buttons below.