AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS 2023/2024 For Nigerian Students.
All you need to know about the Program, Eligibility, How to apply and Requirements.
Chevron and its Agbami partners have sponsored this scholarship, which is solely open to medical and engineering students in Nigerian universities. In this article, I’ll discuss the level of qualification, the value of scholarships, how to apply, documents required, eligibility restrictions, and so on. LEVELS OF QUALIFICATION: 100 and 200L. WORTH: ₦200,000 for medical students and ₦100,000 for engineering students.
THE AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level undergraduates from any state of the Federation studying any of the following programmes in Nigerian universities are welcome to apply:
- Medicine and Surgery
- Medical Laboratory Technology
Applicants must have a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.5 on a 5-point scale and complete at least six O-level credits in a single sitting.
BENEFITS OF THE AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP:
Tuition and stipends.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME IN STEPS
Follow the procedures below to apply for the Agbami Scholarship Program.
- Go to http://scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami and select “Apply Now” from the drop-down menu.
- Create an account by tapping on “Register Now.”
- To activate your account, go to your email box.
- To return to the Scholarship site, go to www.Scholastica.ng/Schemes/Agbami.
- Upload your information by entering your registered email address and password.
- Enter your personal information, NIN (if applicable), educational information, and other information, as well as upload any required scanned documents.
- Make sure the names on all documentation are in the same order as the names on the applications. Include a sworn affidavit or certificate where needed.
- Review all documents after they’ve been uploaded.
APPLICATION DOCUMENTS FOR THE AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME
- A recent passport photograph with a white background is required (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- Student identification card
- Letter of acceptance
- Certificate of Birth
- Results of your O’level
- JAMB Score
AGBAMI 2023 SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINE
The deadline for the Agbami scholarship 2023 application is midnight on January 17, 2023.
- Agbami Scholarship Past Questions
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Past Questions
- AAF Scholarship Past Questions
- Fajim Foundation Scholarship Past Questions
- PDTF Scholarship Past Questions
- IVC Scholarship Past Questions
- Holborn Scholarship Past Questions
- Make sure you have clear scanned copies of all essential papers before beginning this application.
- To avoid document mixing during upload, make sure the papers are labeled according to what they represent.
- Make sure you submit the correct documents when prompted.
- Selected individuals will be asked to take computer-administered qualifying tests at various testing centers across the country.
- Candidates will be invited to the qualifying test via email and SMS text messages.
- 6 As a result, all candidates should double-check that the e-forms on the website contain valid GSM phone numbers and personal email addresses.
We wish you all good luck and hope you have fun in School Campus. You can also get all the Latest School News, Examination Past Questions and other Scholarships here on the blog to help ease your undergraduate life on campus.
If you have questions concerning Agbami Scholarship Awards 2023/2024, kindly let us know via the comment section. Also, help share this information to your friends on all Social Media platforms using the share buttons below.